Quick-Draw™ UTV Overhead Bow Rack
QD850OBR and QD851OBR
The QuickDraw Overhead Bow Rack is the perfect way to transport a bow on a utility vehicle. The Overhead Bow Rack holds your bow securely in the inside roof area of the UTV. It has two soft, cushioned cradles that prevent any disturbance to the bow’s settings. Also, for utility vehicles with covers on the top, the bow is totally protected from the elements.
- Available in 2 models – the QD850OBR and QD851OBR
- The QD850OBR fits UTV’s which have upper roof frames that measure 23” to 28” from front to back
- The QD851OBR fits UTV’s which have upper roof frames that measure 28” to 35” from front to back
- Unique mounting system that installs in just minutes without any drilling or bolting
- Features super-soft foam holding cradles that provide easy access and secure transport
- Installs on UTV’s with regular tops (Will not work on tops that prevents access to rear top frame)
- Positioned high and forward to allow the quiver to stay installed---ready for action!
Below is a partial list of UTV’s on which the QuickDraw Overhead Bow Rack will fit. For all other brands and models, check the distance from the front upper frame to the back one to determine which model fits.
(23-28” front to back - upper roof frames)
Polaris Ranger 500
Polaris Ranger 800
Kabota RTV 500
Kawasaki Mule 610
Kawasaki Mule 4010
Honda Big Red
(28-35” front to back - upper roof frames)
Kabota RTV 900
Kabota RTV 1140 (4 seater)
Made with pride in the USA!